So you many realise that I’m going to have a strong focus on Style Brief around wellbeing and mental health, particularly menopause-related. It’s a subject that I feel isn’t covered enough, particularly in a more positive light, and so I’m hoping to add my thoughts to this subject in this corner of the internet.
With that in mind I’m thrilled to have teamed up with the fabulous team behind The Big Retreat Wales – a wellbeing festival held in the heart of the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park in May 2019.
Aimed at women, men and families, the festival focuses on wellbeing and self-care with fitness classes, Yoga, Chef’s and a Talk Tent hosted by Toni Jones, author and creator of the Shelf Help book club.
And they’ve given me a lovely prize to offer to one reader – a pack of 2 adult weekend tickets and a 3-night camping pitch worth £338! How cool is that?
The festival runs next year from May 24th-27th in the beautiful Pembrokeshire area.
I adore this quote from the Big Retreat Wales website:
We are a feel-good festival, in every sense of the word. – for us, feel good is just as much about an icy gin and tonic as it is a yoga class, because we’re all about balance
The adult weekend ticket includes:
- Access to over 200 hours of free classes, workshops and entertainment running from 1pm to 11pm Friday 24th May 2019. Saturday and Sunday schedules will run from 7am – 11pm approx and Monday 27th May 2019 8am to 10am approx with leisurely departure from site (leave by 5pm)
- Loos and showers on-site
- Free car parking
You also get a 3 night camping pitch included in the prize. Other accommodation choices are available at the retreat but you’ll need to upgrade and fund them yourself if you’d like an alternative.
Let me give you an idea of the classes and events taking place over the weekend:
- Fitness classes like Yoga, Pilates, Zumba, HIIT and Clubbercise
- Bushcraft classes on fire making, shelter building, foraging and axe and knife work
- Arts and Craft workshops on watercolour painting, jewellery making and sketching
- Live music running throughout the day on the Main Stage
- Cookery Tent with juicing workshops
And so much more! Find out everything you need to know about the Big Retreat HERE.
What they say about themselves:
People love The Big Retreat because we’re a small, safe, easy-going and unpretentious festival. We love nature and we want to help and encourage others to enjoy and respect its beauty and its benefits.
So guys, do you fancy a weekend away with a friend in a beautiful part of the world, eating great food, socialising and taking care of yourself (don’t forget the gin!)?
If so here’s how you enter:
WIN 2 x Weekend Tickets to The Big Retreat Wales in May 2018
Simply follow the instructions in the little gadget below. You’ll need to leave a comment on the blog first (answer the question I’ve posed) and then when you’ve done that you get lots of extra chances to win by visiting and following me and The Big Retreat over on social media.